In other news, I got a call back for an interview to U of Louisville Hospital! Finally, something on the job front!!! Louie and I decided that even if for some reason he doesn't get into Southern for the fall, we'll move to Louisville anyway to get established and he'll try again for Spring 2011. There is still so much to do between now and moving to Louisville and it's very overwhelming. Louie tends to get overwhelmed more than I do though and when that happens, he gets frustrated and just pushes things aside so prayers for a helpful Louie in the next 3 months! I also have to graduate and take my nursing boards and I have NOT been studying. Fortunately, being in practicum is sort of like studying everyday and I've loved my experience! We're doing a lot of work at church as well now that the intentional interim is here--he has a huge plan for the church and I hope everyone pitches in and participates. Louie plans to work his tail off this summer soaking up everything he can from this 80 year old man who has been in the ministry for 60 YEARS! He has been a pastor for 3x as long as I've been alive. Pretty amazing to think about and I wonder if Louie and I will be in the same position 60 years from now, God willing.
Looking forward to taking the biggest step forward together as we move from Virginia and start working/grad school/family!

Yay for an interview at UofL!!! So so excited for you!!! We'll be saying prayers for you and Louie to get everything nicely tied up and a safe trip out here. Once you know the dates of the move, let us know so we can mark them on our calendar!
ReplyDelete