Now we're hanging out watching the Grammy's which I'm okay with doing because my first class tomorrow is CANCELLED!! Usually I'd be upsetting Louie's computer/entertainment time around 10 because I want to go to bed. I have vowed not to be like my parents in that I go to bed at 9 while he stays up until 1 or 2 in the morning watching TV in an other room and going to sleep on the couch. Not that they don't have a good relationship from what I can see but bedtime should be reserved for snuggling and talking about our day, duh. I intend to make that a family rule and he's getting used to it. Since he was a teenager, he stayed up until all hours of the night playing video games and watching TV so clearly he was on the path to being a typical man.
1.31.2010
Not much went on today. Louie decided we could only watch The Office if we did 1 hour of something productive for each episode we watched. I cleaned up my half done puzzle from winter break so we could have some room at the kitchen table. The living room is probably less than 1/2 of the square footage of this apartment but naturally we find ourselves glued here. Gets old...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Luckily, Rick goes to bed early. I'm usually the one begging to stay up later, but due to his 5am wake up call he's ready for bed around 10pm. I'm getting into his sleep cycle FINALLY, but I can only wonder what a future little one will do our habit! ;) And have to say, what a good rule about The Office! We are watching last season again, but have made it through all the previous ones. They are SO addictive, but oh so funny!
ReplyDelete